It’s almost time for Super Bowl Sunday, and you know what that means?
That even though there are still two more weeks to get ready for the big game, some people are going to wait until the last minute to get all the food ready for their parties!
Not in my house.
We always get our game day snacks, appetizers, and main dishes organized and ready to cook the day before. Then, all we have to do is put them in the oven the next day and we are good to go.
One appetizer we will be making this year are pizza crescent rolls.
I tried these out earlier this week and they turned out amazing. My family loved them! They were very easy to make, in fact all you need are a few ingredients and 5 minutes of prep work. You can customize these to fit your family’s personal taste preference and you can even make them ahead of time, which is a plus.
I hope you enjoy these as much as we did and have some at your game day gatherings!
- Pillsbury Crescent Dough
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Toppings of your choice
- Set your oven to 350F
- Open the package of Pillsbury Crescent rolls and lay them flat into a rectangle shape.
- Press together the seams for the Crescents, so you just have one rectangle.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the dough, be careful not to surround the edges.
- Add your toppings and the mozzarella cheese.
- Roll the rectangle up, until you have a long cylinder.
- Next, take a knife and cut the dough into however many appetizers you want to make.
- Place each piece on a baking sheet and bake until golden, about 8 minutes.
1 package of Pillsbury Crescent Dough makes at least 8 rolls, depending on how you cut them.