My family is a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies. So it wasn’t a surprise when my sister and I searched far and wide for the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe. after a few years (yes, years!) of trying countless recipes, I’ve finally conjured up the perfect one. Be sure to let me know how your cookies turn out if you try this recipe! I know you won’t be disappointed.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 sticks of melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together your brown sugar, white sugar, and melted butter.
- Add one egg and mix. Then add the other egg and mix.
- Add 2 tsp of vanilla extract and mix until well blended.
- Sift together the baking soda, salt, and flour and then slowly pour into the wet mixture (I do this in 4 batches). Mix until very smooth!
- Lastly, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Let stand for 15 minutes and then prepare each cookie into a 1" ball spaced out by 2".
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12minutes.
- Let cool for 2 minutes in the cookie sheet before placing on cooling rack.