The biggest issue I have with journals is the fact that I have NO motivation to fill out all of its blank pages, even with the prompts it may give me every other page. I don’t know what it is about a blank page that terrifies me, but I end up feeling incredibly anxious at the prospect of having to fill it out. But I have wonderful news for those of you that happen to be like me, and are unable to finish a journal!
What makes the Journal 10+ different from other journals?
- Duration: Journal 10+ holds up to 11 years of notes and memories in a single volume.
- Ease of Use: Just two minutes a day is all it takes to preserve your memories.
- Durability: Smythe-sewn binding & “leatherette” cover material are designed to last and look great for decades.
- Format: Looking back at prior year’s entries on any date triggers wonderful memories.
- Goals: Annual pages for setting goals and reviewing/noting progress toward objectives.
- Flexibility: With eleven years in our book, no matter when you start using Journal 10+, you have the remainder of that year, plus 10 full years ahead.
- Address and phonebook section
- “Special Dates” section for birthdays and anniversaries
- “Keeping Track” section for medical, auto and other ongoing records
- Carry-over pages for continuing longer entries than the daily pages will hold
- Two bookmarks to help you keep your place
- Journal 10+ has a soft leatherette cover material
- Exceptional binding and elegant printing and is proven to last.
- Journal 10+ will become an irreplaceable companion you will treasure
The entire concept of this journal is wonderful, but I am sad to admit that I’ve missed a handful of days, but that’s just purely due to my laziness to commit to writing a snippet down about my day, every evening. That, and the fact that the majority of the time, it’s sitting under my laptop…which is counter intuitive, but I’m being honest!
Although I seem unable to commit to the journal, just as I have in the past with previous journals, I think it’s a wonderful gift idea. Especially for those who are unlearned of the ways of the internet. My journal is my blog, whereas I know for a fact that my grandparents would love this book. And, I say that disregarding the fact that I know they’d just simply like the idea of being able to live the ten years expected to finish the journal.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received the above mentioned product to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.